Ken,

When you open your Mailobox in Lotus Notes you can add the auto signature
in "Actions - Tools - Preferences", under signature.

Regards,

Michel

EOM

Michel van den Berg
PFW Aroma Chemicals B.V.
PO Box 415
3770 AK Barneveld
the Netherlands

Phone : (31)342 - 407 791
Fax   : (31)342 - 407 789
email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FedEx : Nijverheidsweg 60
        3771 ME Barneveld
        the Netherlands

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Sent by:                             To:     "Foxboro DCS Mail
List"
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    oject.org>                           cc:

                                                         Subject:     RE: Contact
Information

                    19-09-01 14:32

                    Please respond to "Foxboro

                    DCS Mail List"

My company uses lotus notes for email,
we do not have the auto-signature option.
Including the info  on every post is a pain, but I will try to
do so in the future

Ken Moore
National Starch & Chemical Co.

"Williams, Dave G SUKOP-CME/72/04" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@lists.TheCassandraProject.org> on 09/19/2001 06:54:53 AM

Please respond to "Foxboro DCS Mail List"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>