From: Ted Jirik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Martes, 18 de Septiembre de 2001 11:51
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Contact Information

Hello All,

In light of the recent events which underline
the need for security I thought it might be a
good idea to see how users of this list might
feel about posting a description of themselves
with contact information.

This might allow us to refrain from supplying
critical system information to those who would
not identify themselves.

I'll begin,

My name is Ted Jirik, I worked for Foxboro
for 15 years. I currently have my own business
providing programming services to Foxboro
customers in the northwest United States.

My company is Real Time Solutions, Inc. and
I may be contacted at (360) 253-1323.

Ted Jirik
Real Time Solutions, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]