Actually, I think it is an excellent idea.  Not to say that David Johnson may agree.
Now, if you would all just add your socual security number and perhaps a credit card
number or two, I could get on with it and retire in style...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 8:11 AM
To: Foxboro DCS Mail List
Subject: Re: telnet_mail and a poke at contact information.

David is right.  Anyone who's capable of _using_ the I/A info here for nefarious
purposes is certainly capable of bluffing their way onto the list.  As David
said, are you going to call those contact phone numbers each time you post to
the list, even the ones on the other side of the planet?   Didn't think so.

Mike Adams
Mitsubishi Polyester Film, LLC