Hello Nic

You don't say which release you day 0'd onto the drive.  What was
the panic message ?  Was it bad root or could not mount root ?
Did you check /etc/system for rootdev etc. ?

If the system reboots too fast to see the message, at the OK
prompt type boot kadb and it will the system at the kadb level
after the panic message so you can see what was printed.

Warren Brown

[Former Foxboro Development guy who worked on Solaris
systems ]
Now working in a non-related field.