On 2012-12-21 22:29, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012, ListMember wrote:

On 2012-12-21 14:26, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
- Inoussa has made a native unicode string manager. A large effort.

Is this code publicly available somewhere?

It's attached to a bugreport in Mantis somewhere.

I did a search for 'Inoussa' and I got these 4 items --all closed. Neither one contains any significantly sized attachment.

cpnewstr's charray_to_ansistr conversion is not ok (due to codepage parameter)
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=17754

Access Violation when assigning "Self" to local interface Reference in constructor
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=16901

Apache Bindings - apr.pas
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=11460

Memory leak with interfaces
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=7281

Can you (or someone else, of course) think of a better search string to locate it?