On 25.12.2012 18:12, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Sven Barth wrote:
On 25.12.2012 13:24, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

Agreed. But combinations that don't compile meaningfully (e.g. the
compiler targeting IA-64) or at all without at least backported patches
(various RTLs including MacOS Classic, Amiga etc.) could IMO usefully be
in compiler/attic and rtl/attic. In other words, anything in the main
directories should compile and run, and if somebody spots that that is
no longer the case then it's a candidate for being fixed.

You can cross Amiga from that list. At least the PowerPC RTL compiled
all time long and recently the m68k RTL was fixed and a 'hello world'
app worked.

Presumably over the last week or so. When I was looking at Max OS
(classic) a few days ago I was usefully comparing the difference between
the Amiga and Morphos RTL.

Yes, it was at the beginning of last week from the one developer who had also implemented the Morphos RTL (you can take a look at the SVN log if you want).