> There is still Joost's branch that's waiting to be merged, but even then
> this would only contain class attributes.

I have checked Joost implementation and generally seems ok (logically most
important part for me about "when" and "how" is called constructor for
attributes is alright).

Branch is waiting almost 3 years (sic!). Joost branch should be part of
NewPascal much much sooner than official FPC trunk, anyway I have question:

Eventually rework for this branch has any sense? I am asking because I need
to prepare some work on this branch for NewPascal purposes. I prefer "less"
work but if I can somehow help to "speed-up" FPC-trunk integration then I
prefer to rework this branch in similar way like for management operators.

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak