On 3/16/2017 1:12 PM, LacaK wrote:

Then I get:
  test_IPP.lpr(17,1) Error: undefined reference to `ippGetLibVersion'
(I have tried also: _ippGetLibVersion, _ippGetLibVersion@0 ...)

I've downloaded the IPP libs and did some tests to make sure that
static linking is possible.
Thank you very much for your effort!
You use cdecl, but in header files is stated stdcall for Windows, isn't
it problem ?

You are right. The headers use stdcall. You need also use stdcall and add "_" before names - use the same names as reported by objdump.

function ippGetLibVersion: PIppLibraryVersion; stdcall; external name '_ippGetLibVersion@0';

Besides that it does not work for me, when I add another two functions.
Attached my example.

I get error:
.\Intel_IPP\\ippcoremt.lib(C:/commander/production/ipp201702gold/windows_ia32/.build/windows/obj/ia32/core/s/st/owncpufeatures.obj):(.text[_ownGetMaskFeatures]+0x35):
undefined reference to `__security_cookie'

Looks like you need to include the bufferoverflow.lib

See here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21627607/gcc-linker-error-undefined-reference-to-security-cookie

Yury.