I can't promise anything just yet, but I'll see what I can do.

At the moment I'm still learning to configure anything.  I've had apps crash
from out of memory
errors and the CPU get throttled due to overheating while trying to play a
YouTube video.  I've got
some things sorted by increasing the size of the swap file.  Frankly I want my
laptop back so I can
get a proper e-mail client again, since I can't quite remember the server
details off-hand and the
Webmail client causes problems with indenting in the fpc-devel mailing list, as
you undoubtedly
remember.

When you say Windows 10 on ARM64, do you mean an actual build for ARM
processors or an x86_64
version running inside a virtual machine?  Presumably I'll have to buy a copy
of the OS for that, so
it will have to wait for a little bit if that's the case.  But hey, I'm all for
cross-platform
development.

Gareth aka. Kit

On Wed 05/08/20 22:44 , "Sven Barth via fpc-devel"
fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org sent: