On 2010-10-22 10:35, Florian Klaempfl wrote:
Indeed, you're one of the few example where mailing list noise is not
inversely propotional with the produced code though you didn't fork FPC
yet either ;)
This 'list noise' concept must be peculiar to FPC/Lazarus crowd for I have never seen it come up anywhere else.

Is this, I wonder, because 'noise' adds to the running of the list server? If so, where/who do I pay to put an end to this complaint?

Or, is it because certain people prefer to *own* the place as opposed using a kill file or even deciding to not follow certain threads?