On 01/03/17 02:30, Steve Gatenby wrote:
On 28/02/17 11:55, Andreas wrote:
The company I work for will be realizing an embedded project using
Orange PI. I can use any tool I want, but the project will be on a
Orange PI (A very small chance of Raspberry PI). Does any one have FPC
running on Orange PI? If so would you be willing to help me get set up?
I am totally unpracticed in Linux, but am sure I can get into it.

Using multiple OrangePI-PC's here

Haven't loaded FPC/Lazarus directly on the OPI, but I am running apps
pre-built (on an Odroid UX4) using fpc/lazarus on it.

So far all good - except

the following functions fail (within fpc/lazarus calls)

Params all return blank - so cant use Param(0) etc
ApplicatioName returns blank
ProgramDirectory returns blank

There may be others, but haven't hit them yet.

That sounds like the OS has mangled the shell in some way.

I have work-arounds for these if you need them

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk