> AFAIK it is informally called "backbeat" The basic rock beat of all.

Many thanks for that info, I did not know (and I like the word, something to do
with that... ;-) )

> "Backbeat is a 1994 Anglo-German drama film directed by Iain Softley.

I will watch it now, thanks.

> Would be an interesting science study: the ability to learn multi
>tasking instruments: brain science. Man vs woman.

Of course I talk about my experience (and the difference, for beginners, was
clear).
Also it seems to me that woman are better metronome than man.

But it is absolutely subjective (maybe because I love to play with
woman-drummer).

Fre;D