> I never used synapse before (only ICS with Delphi), so I don't know
> exactly what you mean with "a C compatible library"

Well on Windows, it uses the Windows sockets and on Mac OS X, it uses
the standard Unix library units that come with FreePascal. So you don't
need to worry about libraries at all.

Synapse is much more compact and less bloated than Indy, for example.
If you have any problems or need any customization, you will be able to
work with the Synapse source code much better than with Indy.

Kind Regards,
Tobias Giesen

Super Flexible Software Ltd. & Co. KG
Lessingstr. 42
48485 Neuenkirchen, Germany
www.superflexible.com
www.tgtools.com

Registered at register court Steinfurt as HRA 5061
Liability / general partner: TGTools Ltd.
Company No. 05513299
Registered in England and Wales
Directors: Tobias Giesen and Claudia Hübl