To: <fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [fpc-pascal] Re: Socket library for Mac OS X

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:57:22 +0200
"Paul" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've asked the Synapse list and since Lukas is answering on the list
but got no answer, I assumed it wouldn't work.

He has no Mac so he can not test it.

It's also listed on his website/l only Windows and Linux.

No one tested it yet carefully.
I only use some ftp and http things. So maybe some things don't work.

What has to changed to use it with Mac OS X then ?

Not much. It uses the FPC socket unit which exists on many platforms.
In my old version I had to replace the 'IFDEF Linux' with 'IFDEF Unix'
and to add a few 'libc' calls.
Maybe the new version has fixed that.

Mattias