Hi,

I'm using Linux (ubuntu 8.04.4) with FP IDE (text mode ide). I went
through the "learn keys" dialog and it detected all the keys I
pressed. Yet when I'm in a source code unit and press some of the
keyboard shortcuts (eg: Ctrl+F7 - add watch), it does nothing.

Or when I run it inside the Gnome Terminal, if I press Alt+F3 (close
window), it doesn't close the current editor window, instead the
Options menu (from the main menu bar) opens up.

It seems many of the keyboard shortcuts are not correctly detected
under Linux. Is this issue only a problems with FP IDE, or is it a
more general FreeVision + Linux issues?

  - Graeme -