On 4/27/2013 11:06, silvioprog wrote:
2013/4/27 Sven Barth <pascaldra...@googlemail.com
<mailto:pascaldra...@googlemail.com>>

    On 26.04.2013 21:38, silvioprog wrote:

        Select in socket of Delphi 2007 (a friend sent it to me:
        http://www.sendspace.com/file/__06ev02:

    Gaahhh!!! Don't simply send Delphi code to this list! Did you ever heard of
    stuff like clean room reverse engineeering?!

Oooooooooopppss, sorry. I'll delete it. :X

you can't delete it from everywhere...

eg: systems that download this _mailing_list_ as separate emails into whatever mail reading tool is used...