On 4/27/2013 13:51, silvioprog wrote:
2013/4/27 waldo kitty <wkitt...@windstream.net <mailto:wkitt...@windstream.net>>
    On 4/27/2013 11:06, silvioprog wrote:
        2013/4/27 Sven Barth <pascaldra...@googlemail.com>
             On 26.04.2013 21:38, silvioprog wrote:

                 Select in socket of Delphi 2007 (a friend sent it to me:
        http://www.sendspace.com/file/____06ev02:

             Gaahhh!!! Don't simply send Delphi code to this list! Did you ever
        heard of stuff like clean room reverse engineeering?!

        Oooooooooopppss, sorry. I'll delete it. :X

    you can't delete it from everywhere...

    eg: systems that download this _mailing_list_ as separate emails into
    whatever mail reading tool is used...

 From the SendSpace yes. Try to download it now. ;)

what "SendSpace"?? i've never heard of it... the code came in /inside/ your posting... [time passes] there was a link to the code in your post, yes... but you also posted the actual code, too...[/time passes]

my example explicitly points to local storage in a email client, as well... if you or anyone can delete posts from my local email storage from remote, i'd definitely like to know about it :P