Hello:

I would like to contribute code to the Free pascal community.

Specifically, it is a CodeBlocks C++ project to compile using MinGW C++
compiler to create a static libraries from www.polarssl.org SSL C-code
for usage by Lazarus/Freepascal on Windows.

It is a little tricky to get all the C code compiled and linked and
ready for usage by Freepascal.

Maybe this reference project could save someone else the headache of
getting the libraries built and ready.

Where would something that is not a specific Pascal source code but a
important reference project actually go?

The code is not polished, nor can I stop what I am doing right now to
get it polished for the public.  But it would definitely change some
freepascal users minds if the Project/code/libraries were readily available.

Cheers,

Marco