On 04/06/2014 21:57, md-azbm7jvthboamjb+lgu...@public.gmane.org wrote:
> Where would something that is not a specific Pascal source code but a
> important reference project actually go?
>
> The code is not polished, nor can I stop what I am doing right now to
> get it polished for the public.  But it would definitely change some
> freepascal users minds if the Project/code/libraries were readily available.

1. I'd suggest you put it on a public repository (bitbucket, github,
sourceforge, google code...) and adapt the networking pages (e.g. on
Synapse, SSL) in the Lazarus wiki.
2. There are undoubtedly many more libraries that could be useful for
FreePascal users; collecting them all in FPC seems a bit excessive.