Marco van de Voort wrote:

(don't forget to ask Martin about the language he is creating, I tried to
plug some M2 features, maybe you can drive the message home :-)

If I'm reading his wiki page properly, at least he's got the bit of M2 that matters- resolution of the dangling else problem- which had already been recognised as sufficiently important to be in ALGOL 68.

I think that the one thing I'd suggest to everybody is that it would be highly desirable if the dangling else fix were guaranteed to break Pascal syntax. As such end if; etc. might be a better choice.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk