> > if you are talking about executeprocess, test again with trunk.
>
> At the moment we are using FPC 2.6.4 and might move to FPC 3.0.2 when
> that is final. Not using Trunk I'm afraid.
>
> Was the 260 char limit removed/fixed in FPC trunk?

First, I'm not aware of a different between the two, so if you have tests
for that I'm interested. (at least if you are testing 3.0 or newer, but that
I can easily do myself if you have simple reproduction case).

The strange thing is that all variants use CreateProcess, but afaik only
executeprocess in trunk uses the -w variant. I started upgrading tprocess,
but it got out of hand, and I shelved the work.

Afaik by prefixing with \\.\ you can use larger paths with -w variants.