Hi,

As an owner of the Numerical Receipes in Pascal, I can say that the sources codes are *very very old* styled and a rewritting to dynamical array of data is a good idea ! The N.R. are probably written by ForTranists :) But ths book contains lots of useful knowledge en tricks for numericians and is pleasant to read.

Cheers, Ched'

Le 09.04.2017 à 19:21, Rolf Grunsky a écrit :
On 2017-04-09 04:06 AM, Bo Berglund wrote:
I am looking for some good example of FFT functions in pascal but it
seems like what Google serves up is rather old and refers to
Turbo-pascal and the like...
So maybe someone here knows about some open-source example of FFT
using FreePascal (or Delphi)?

I want to analyze the frequency content of transient responses
measured using a 24 bit A/D converter. It will produce 8192 samples
for each measurement.

Any suggestions welcome!

PS: I have saved this list from Sept 2003 and I searched it for the
word FFT without success, except the hits on the word offtopic.. DS

The book "Numerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing" has an entire
section of FFT. The first
edition of the book has code in both FORTRAN and Pascal. You can find out more at
"numerical.recipes".
Later editions are C and C++ and may not have Pascal examples.

There are many other scientific computing topics in the book.