On 05/15/2017 11:25 PM, Nikolay Nikolov wrote:

On 05/15/2017 01:51 PM, James Richters wrote:
Thanks for the help and advice with this. I've been trying to figure out how a lot of this works. Here's where I'm at

You could try the units ptcgraph or sdlgraph as alternatives (both are part of FPC).
These seemed like the easiest things to start with.

ptcgraph: I'm having 2 issues trying ptcgraph, 1, I can't seem to get it to be completely full screen 1280x1024 seems to be the largest I can make it. 2, The graphics window created by ptcgraph does not respond with wincrt.
1. use ptcgraph from fpc trunk, that supports resolutions higher than 1280x1024
Sorry, I still haven't updated it in fpc trunk. Use the trunk version from the ptcpas sourceforge repo:

https://sourceforge.net/p/ptcpas/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/

Nikolay