On 2017-05-15 15:45, James Richters wrote:
I did appreciate how much better 1 pixel wide lines and curves appear
with the anti-aliasing and sub-pixel accuracy provides.

Indeed, AGG (and AggPas) does a fantastic job and high quality line and text rendering with sub-pixel accuracy.

Here is the output of a fpGUI + AggPas example. Everything seen, is rendered via AggPas’s API - no bitmaps have been used.

  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/images/full/fpgui_agg-powered.png

Anyway, I hope you find a suitable solution to your problem. I think you have ample choice now. ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/