Am Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 08:34:49 schrieb Mark Morgan Lloyd:
> On 14/06/17 20:15, Brian wrote:
> > mikroPascal (not free) supports AVR and many other chips.
> > https://shop.mikroe.com/compilers/mikropascal/avr-electronic-license
> > Brian
>
> Yes, but I was asking about the FPC situation. I'm desperately resisting
> local pressure to write code that might end up non-trivial in C/C++.

As far as I know there is not ab FPC solution by now.

I have Mikropascal for AVR and it works good.
All the projects I do with with it.

They also have an ARM Pascal compiler which works fine.

4k Byte code for AVR and 8k Byte code for ARM is free.
You can download it for free. I have a USB dongle Version here.