On 2017-06-16 01:51, James Richters wrote:
Yeah, probably not the best naming convention.

Perhaps some comments at the top of both units explaining the
difference and also mentioning the other unit exits would save some
confusion

I have applied such a change. So far only to the Agg2D and agg_2D units, but I'll do the same to the rest of the units shortly.

I'm also strongly considering renaming the "render/software/" directory to "render/aggpas/". I'll mull this over for another day or two.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/