On 2017-07-08 07:57, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
Since we are talking about language features, after learning Java I
think we could use in Pascal:

I must say, after using Java more and more in recent months, it starts to show why so many developers call Delphi/Object Pascal out of date. [I never thought I would ever say that - I have a real soft spot for Object Pascal]

The Java language has some awesome features and much less typing is required - yet not as cryptic as C/C++. The Java IDEs (primarily Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA) also blow Lazarus and MSEide out of the water - but then they have a ton more resources at their disposal). Either way, those IDEs are a real pleasure to work with, and have so many programmer friendly features.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/