Hi all,

I've just finished working on a tool called sspell (stands for source
code spell checker) for a project of mine. This tool extracts text from
comments and string literals in source code files and checks them for
spelling. Very useful in my case when you have a lot of resourcestrings,
comments or literals in your source code.

Please note that I have written this tool only in a couple of hours and
bugs may certainly be present. Also there are a number of features
missing and improvements pending (some of them mentioned in the readme
on the project page).

However I would like to share the tool with anyone interested already at
this early stage. All relevant files are present here:
https://github.com/daar/sspell for anyone to review and comment

If you find this tool interesting and would like to contribute, please
either send me a patch or make a pull request. Remarks can be directed
to this ML.

Enjoy!

Rgds, Darius