On 2017-07-24 02:07, Darius Blaszyk wrote:
I've just finished working on a tool called sspell (stands for source
code spell checker) for a project of mine. This tool extracts text from
comments and string literals in source code files and checks them for
spelling. Very useful in my case when you have a lot of resourcestrings,
comments or literals in your source code.

Very nice Darius.

On a side note:
  The EditPad Pro text editor has the ability to spell-check any file
  format. It's part of the syntax-highlighting setup where you can
  specify which text elements need to be spell checked. I've used this
  for years with HTML and XML files, where it will ignore the tags, and
  only spellcheck the "real content".

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/