On 2020-09-02 00:21, Bo Berglund via fpc-pascal wrote:

 .
 .
Strange because I have read that cthreads must be first in uses in the
lpr program files in order to make threads work.
How could it work if I add the dependencies, then it would come later
or maybe earlier???

The real requirement is that the thread manager needs to be initialized before any threading features are used. If any of the used units uses threading features in its initialization, then such a unit should have cthreads in its own uses section (then this requirement is obviously fulfilled), or cthreads must be listed before that unit in the uses section of your program (and having cthreads as the first unit makes this requirement fulfilled as well).

Tomas