Hi fellow framers

In recent weeks I have become unable to publish to pdf. FrameMaker crashes
every time I try. I have to resort to "print to pdf" then find something useful
to do while I wait.

I have tried different settings files but it makes no difference. I don't know
what else to try.

Does anyone have any ideas, please?

FYI: I am working with FM v16.0.1, producing structured books containing around
20-30 files The files contain many small graphics (*.png, *.jpg, or *.ai), all
of which are imported by reference from directories beneath the handbook
directory. The finished pdfs are usually 300-600 pages long.

Regards

Sue Thomson MISTC
Senior Technical Author

Ultra Intelligence and Communications
A8, Cody Technology Park, Ively Road,
Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0LX, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 1252 512 951 x 5644

www.ultra.group/ultra-ewst<http://www.ultra.group/ultra-ewst>