Thank you for this information! Much appreciated.Sent from Samsung Galaxy
smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Gerard Conklin
<gerard.conk...@collins.com> Date: 2/23/21  3:28 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: "An email
list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software."
<framers@lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers] [External]  Adobe
Framemaker License Inquiry Tammy,My organization purchased perpetual licenses
of FrameMaker 2019 fromInsight. Their email is centr...@insight.com. Be
advised, FrameMaker 2019has a minor issue composing IsoDraw .cgm files. The
version of FM2019 didnot include the IsoDraw.cgm filter to compose the cgm
files. I haveexperienced some issues with illustrations composed from IsoDraw
3D models.In order to work with these image files, our illustrators have to
strip outa lot of the layers (vectors) that compose the cgm file. We have
learned towork around this issue, but are dismayed that Adobe offered no fix
for thisknown issue. They corrected this in the 2020 version of FrameMaker,
but2019 will remain hampered by this missing filter. Good
luck.*Sincerely,**Gerard Conklin | Principal Technical Writer, **User/Operator
Content &Products** | Mission Systems**COLLINS AEROSPACE*400 Collins Road NE,
Cedar Rapids, IA 52498 USA*Tel:* +1 319 263 3173*gerard.conk...@collins.com
<gerard.conk...@collins.com>*
|*collinsaerospace.com<http://collinsaerospace.com>*CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
This message may contain proprietary and/orprivileged information of Collins
Aerospace and its affiliated companies.If you are not the intended recipient,
please 1) Do not disclose, copy,distribute or use this message or its contents.
2) Advise the sender byreturn email. 3) Delete all copies (including all
attachments) from yourcomputer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.On Tue,
Feb 23, 2021 at 12:02 PM <tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com> wrote:> DISCLAIMER:
Before anyone flames me, I first confirmed with the List Admins> that I could
post this request to the list.>>>> Based on client needs and how I intend to
keep my business going for about> 2> more years, I need to upgrade my
Framemaker version; however, the for> client> matching and other reasons, the
subscription model for 2020 will not work.> I> need a perpetual license to
FM2019. If anyone has a FM2019 that they are no> longer using and would be
willing to sell it to me, I would welcome the> opportunity.>>>> If this is
possible for you, please contact me offlist directly: Tammy dot> vanboening at
spectrumwritingllc dot com>>>> Thank you,>>>> TVB>>>> Tammy Van Boening>> Tammy
dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com>>>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.spectrumwritingllc.com__;!!MvWE!WofjE0hhPGXDwZw25VWKF98FpnWpuWbmeDExNpu_x1ELwryxIUUuaMErl8Y6PZ1xT1gz$>>>>
 Send administrative questions to
message is from the Framers mailing listSend messages to
framers@lists.frameusers.comVisit the list's homepage at
http://www.frameusers.comArchives located at
http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/Subscribe and
unsubscribe at