DISCLAIMER: Before anyone flames me, I first confirmed with the List Admins
that I could post this request to the list.

Based on client needs and how I intend to keep my business going for about 2
more years, I need to upgrade my Framemaker version; however, the for client
matching and other reasons, the subscription model for 2020 will not work. I
need a perpetual license to FM2019. If anyone has a FM2019 that they are no
longer using and would be willing to sell it to me, I would welcome the
opportunity.

If this is possible for you, please contact me offlist directly: Tammy dot
vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

Thank you,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com