From: Framers
<framers-bounces+tammyvb=spectrumwritingllc....@lists.frameusers.com> On
Behalf Of r...@rickquatro.com
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 7:00 PM
To: 'An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.'
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Re: [Framers] A bizarre cross-reference issue

How is your Link character format set up? Is the Position property set to As
Is? If not, that may be the issue.

Instead of applying two character formats, I would suggest that you make a
single character format called SuperscriptLink (or something like that) that
has both the superscript position and your link color. This should be more
reliable than applying two separate character formats to the number.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-729-6746
r...@frameexpert.com