Hello,

Windows 10 allows for mouse cursor pointers to be customised, and so I when I give training course, I like to use a larger mouse pointer, and colour it so that you can see it more easily when your video output it for a projector.

The larger mouse pointers work well on many applications.
Except Adobe.

* Adobe Acrobat Reader shows the large size & coloured mouse pointer at the expected size when viewing Help > About Adobe Acrobat Reader, or when accessing dialogs, such as Edit > Preferences.  But as soon as your mouse pointer touches the PDF document, it shrivels to the standard monochrome pointer at the default Windows size.

* Adobe FrameMaker 2017 appears to use some historic UI constructs.  Click inside your document, and the mouse pointer stays large, but becomes badly blocky and monochrome, and looks like it's an 8 bit application with zero anti-aliasing, completely devoid of any colour concept.  The structure view is similarly affected.

Does anyone else have accessibility issues with Adobe Products?

// Simon BUCH