FrameMaker 2020

Win 10, 64 bit

Unstructured

I have 3 Word styles I need to replicate in the new FrameMaker template I'm
creating and I'm not sure how to do it.

I have sample images of each style if anyone wants to reply off-list.

1) Procedure heading that prefaces all instruction sets.

- It runs the width of the page, has a special bullet image and is backed by
a wide grey line.

2) NOTE format that in Word, is located inside a single row table, with
lines above and below to set it off and a special bullet image as part of
the tabbed intro.

- A NOTE can have multiple lines but only the first line has the special
bullet.

- There will need to be several versions of this item as indentation is
dependent upon the style in use above the note (eg, bullet or instruction).

3) Safety Advisories (DANGER, WARNING and CAUTION) that are inside a
3-celled single line table.

- The first cell has no borders and holds the relevant cautionary image (an
exclamation point inside an appropriately coloured triangle).

- The second cell is coloured to match the relevant cautionary image and
contains one word (and some hidden text): DANGER, WARNING or CAUTION.

- The third cell contains the safety advisory text and may be one or several
paragraphs and may or may not contain (regular) bullet points and/or cross