Tammy,

If there's a need, I'm certainly willing to help out from a list admin
perspective, especially if it is a group/team effort. I've been subscribed to
the list since 2008 (at least that's as far back as my saved emails from the
list go). For background, while I took early retirement from the University of
Illinois 2 years ago, I still work for the same department 6 months out of the
year as a consultant, and during that 6 months I am using FrameMaker daily, so
I too still rely on and check the list regularly (less regularly during my 6
months of non-employment, but still check the list weekly at a minimum).

While I typically prune my contact information from list emails, I'm including
it below.

DAN HARDING
Publications Manager
Assistant Director, Information Technologies (Retired)

Tax School
Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics
412 Mumford Hall | M/C 710
1301 W. Gregory Drive
Urbana, IL 61801
217.333.0935 | fax: 217.244.5933 | dhard...@illinois.edu
taxschool.illinois.edu

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or
from university employees regarding university business is a public record and
may be subject to public disclosure.