Did you try to put a Page Break after the extra line following the
   footnote, and does that carry the last footnote to the next page?
   Also, look ar the Paragraph tag and see if there is an erroneous 'Keep
   with next' element.
   Dennis

   --
   Dennis Hays
   Quantum Mechanic

   On Monday, Feb 12, 2024 at 4:42 PM, Tammy Van Boening