On 25/04/2019 02:04, Ben Finney wrote:
> Ben Sturmfels <b...@stumbles.id.au> writes:
>
>> I'm getting into this Mastodon thing, but it'd be much more interesting
>> if I could follow a few more people I know. Anyone care to reply with
>> their Mastodon address?
>
> I'm not completely committed to <URL:https://fosstodon.org/@bignose>
> (still toying with accounts on different instances) but that seems to be
> the one I'm posting to more often.

I have been experimenting on and off with Mastodon.  I sometimes feel
that the user inferface is more complicated than it needs to be.

To anybody in this thread on this list, feel free to connect with me at
@ullbeking@mastodon.social .

Generally I prefer things that are simpler, such as Social or Pump.io .

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9