On Thursday, 25 April 2019 11:04:50 AEDT Ben Finney wrote:
> Ben Sturmfels <b...@stumbles.id.au> writes:
> > I'm getting into this Mastodon thing, but it'd be much more interesting
> > if I could follow a few more people I know. Anyone care to reply with
> > their Mastodon address?
>
> I'm not completely committed to <URL:https://fosstodon.org/@bignose>
> (still toying with accounts on different instances) but that seems to be
> the one I'm posting to more often.

https://mastodon.nzoss.nz/

I've just got myself a Mastodon account on the above server and followed you.

Would it be worth setting up "official" Mastodon accounts for FSM and similar
organisations?  I've floated the idea of an official Mastodon account for
Flounder but it won't happen unless someone else does it (I've got enough
things to do already).

Also what about a Matrix room for FSM or Free Software Australia?  My Matrix
address is @etbe:luv.asn.au .