Howdy all,

My tablet computer has started to fail (Samsung products apparently just
normally have crappy batteries) so I'm looking to replace it.

When I chose this tablet computer, I did so by browsing the supported
devices at <URL:https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/> and using the
(small) list of product models as a shopping list.

Now, over a year later, the set of devices supported by a current
LineageOS release has *shrunk* and there don't appear to be any tablet
computers younger than 2015 there!

Am I screwed, and if so how badly? How do I get a tablet computer which
will last a good number of years (implying the hardware must be quite
recent) and runs a free-software operating system?

--
 \       “Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything |
  `\                that's even remotely true!” —Homer, _The Simpsons_ |