Hi folks,

It's certainly turbulent times for the Free Software Foundation and for the
community in general. With an unexpected change of leadership at the
Foundation underway we thought it would be a good time to get together and
discuss the possible outcomes and ramifications of the current crisis as
well as the possible impacts it could have on us.

Along with every crisis we are also presented with opportunities, and in
this case maybe our opportunity is to reflect on our own public image as an
organisation and reassess where we stand and what we stand for. We will be
talking about how are we currently using social media and how we might be
able to better reach the wider public and communicate or message about the
importance of Free Software.

See you all there

Event details:
Thursday 17th March, 6:30-8:00pm
31 Arden St, North Melbourne, Victoria, 3051
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HWyqEz?m=&node=2556615434
Travel tips by Electron Workshop: http://www.electronworkshop.com.au/map/