On 12/16/11, Eugene Grosbein wrote:

(Sorry Eugene, I didn't get your message until I searched the web).

> Do you use NAT? man ipfw clearly states:
>
>     ipfw nat is not compatible with
> the TCP segmentation offloading (TSO). Thus, to reliably nat your net-
>     work traffic, please disable TSO on your NICs using ifconfig(8)

Yes, I'm using ipfw and NAT, so this is the problem.
Thanks for solving me this.

I'm just wondering if it was a good idea to enable TSO by default without at least a warning in the release notes or in UPDATING. This has caused me some headaches, which is ok, I'm just sorry I've also wasted some of YongHyeon's time; what's worse, I believe I won't be the only one hit by this.

 bye & Thanks
        av.