Hi list!

I've changed my browser's flash player form
www/linux-flashplugin7(out-of-date, and ports mark this as RESTRICTED D: )
to graphic/gnash a few hours ago
but gnash just leave me a blank page while I am visiting youtube

screen shot:
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6953/screenshot0206200820260bt8.jpg

and there is my about:plugins
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6189/screenshot0206200820280ey5.jpg

libgnashplugin.so was installed at /usr/local/lib/browser_plugins correctly

this is a part of my config.log (yes, I change graphic/gnash/Makefile)
 ./configure --with-boost-incl=/usr/local/include
--with-boost-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-npapi-plugindir=/usr/local/lib/browser_plugins
--with-kde-pluginprefix=/usr/local --enable-jpeg --enable-png --enable-Xft \
                       --enable-fontconfig --enable-plugins --enable-nsapi
--disable-kparts --disable-cygnal --enable-gui=gtk --enable-renderer=agg
--enable-media=ffmpeg --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib
--x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local \
                       --mandir=/usr/local/man --infodir=/usr/local/info/
--build=i386-portbld-freebsd7.0

I tried some different arguments but still not working on it.
Does anything I missed?

otherwise, I can play flash at youtue by this little script, scrpit is
copied from http://wiki.gnashdev.org/YouTube
%> cat play_youtube
#! /bin/sh
url="$1"
vars=$`wget --quiet -O - "$url" | grep -F watch_fullscreen | cut -d \? -f 2
| cut -d \" -f1`
echo "$vars"
gnash -vv -F 2 -P "FlashVars=$vars" http://tw.youtube.com/player2.swf

screen shot:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6889/screenshot0206200820465iz9.jpg

so, this is not gnash's problem but firefox?
please, tell me how you do it, if someone happy with gnash and firefox :-)

ps. I found a bug report about blank flash page
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?18822
      is it related?

Happy hacking,
jyuny1