Quoting Derek Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

on Monday 02 June 2008Monday 02 June 2008 Tobias Hoellrich "Tobias Hoellrich"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Got to add that to my book of funny rumours :) Show me one true
cross-platform product from Microsoft that has been updated in sync with
the Windows versions over the years. If you find that, I guess we have
an answer; if you don't find one, I guess we have an answer as well ;-)

Tobias

Don't get me started on keeping up with versions, adobe has ignored us, more
sites use flash9, ports has adobe marked as restricted and I cant find a ver
9 alternative to adobe :( Microsoft is worse on supporting their own
software, a product made for sale commericially *should* work smoother then
one given for free, but Microsoft doesnt see thing like that :p If anyone
knows a good alternative to flash9 let me know!

Better, yet. Please let us all know. That "Heads Up" should even be crossposted ;)

Flash 7 sites are becoming few and far between.

ed