On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Francisco Reyes wrote:

Michel Talon writes:

Strange, since i upgraded to FreeBSD-6.1 and the NFS server to Fedora Core 5,
my machine, NFS client is happy, and lockd works.

What volume are we talking about?
My own problems and other reports I see are all under heavy load.

the one thing that sticks out to me about this report is that they upgraded teh NFS server to FC5 ... what was the server running before? if FreeBSD, could the problem be an interaction problem between the NFS server and client, vs just the client side?

----