On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:01:19 -0500, Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 08:48:20PM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

I guess I am safe then as I can ignore these cores.. Thanks! Isn't kernel supposed to be avoid the crash? I don't see any of crash before I upgraded
to last night of RELENG_6.

It's not a crash, it's a configure script testing whether the syscall
exists, and the the test program gets the signal 12 to tell it that it
doesn't. This is expected behaviour.

Ok, thanks for explain.

Cheers,
Mezz

Kris

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)