Hello!

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Chuck Swiger wrote:
And I didn't say that it's the OSI Open Source. I wrote "(which is also open-source)", not even "Open Source". So I didn't mean that you can just copy&paste their sources into OpenSSH. [ ... ]
I'd really prefer that people not claim a license is "open source" without submitting their license for consideration to the OSI board via the <license-discuss@opensource.org> mailing list, and having it be approved.

 Just 2 points:

 1) I _didn't_ "claim a license is "open source"". My point is
    that all sources of the product are open to your eyes.
    No more, but no less.

    maillist, and I hope I'm free to _not_ submit anything to opensource.org's
    consideration, and just to express my opinion instead.

P.S. I apologise for off-topic traffic generation here, but I didn't start
this license-centric bullshit.

-Chuck

Sincerely, Dmitry
--