Blackout has a gif2raw that's available as binary-only. The
documentation indicates that source code is NOT available for gif2raw,
so I separated this out of the zip file, and left the sources and
other source-provided binaries. (Ok per the license, which is
literally "do what you want".) gif2raw is only needed to create a RAW
format image from a GIF image. There are other tools to do that, so
I'm not worried about taking gif2raw out of the distribution.

I'll remove Bootsplash from the software list & ibiblio this weekend
if no one can point me to sources.