Le jeudi 21 juillet 2011 à 14:36 -0500, Jim Hall a écrit :
> Blackout has a gif2raw that's available as binary-only. The
> documentation indicates that source code is NOT available for gif2raw,
> so I separated this out of the zip file, and left the sources and
> other source-provided binaries. (Ok per the license, which is
> literally "do what you want".) gif2raw is only needed to create a RAW
> format image from a GIF image. There are other tools to do that, so
> I'm not worried about taking gif2raw out of the distribution.

In case you need some splash routines to rewrite the thing, you can
probably snoop on Haiku's bootloader splash code:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/src/system/boot/platform/generic

The x86 code uses VESA to set the video mode:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/src/system/boot/platform/bios_ia32/video.cpp

And we have some tools to generate splash data as source code from PNG
files.

All should be MIT-licences.

FWIW.

François.